Have you been a Nokia fan or looking to try the Xiaomi Redmi 4?
Nokia has been one of the consistent players in the Indian market since the feature phone days. Xiaomi, on the other hand, is one of the leaders in today’s smartphone market in India.
Nokia is trying to return to the smartphone fold in India by launching the Nokia C9 phone. Xiaomi is also taking the smartphone industry by storm with the launch of the Xiaomi Redmi 4.
Hence, if you are a bit confused between these phones, then this article may come to your rescue. You will be able to quickly glance through features of both phones and know which is best.
You may also be eligible to buy such devices at No Cost EMI and won’t have to stretch your budget for that. Would you like to what is No Cost EMI as well? Continue reading the article till the end to know all.
Nokia C9 or Xiaomi Redmi – which one to buy?
As discussed earlier, the launch of the Nokia C9 in the Indian market is an attempt by the company to reclaim its lost position. The Nokia C9 could be an ideal choice for those who are looking to operate a device with a single hand. Let’s have a look at the Nokia C9 features to dig deeper:
- 3GB RAM + 32GB, expandable up to 128GB via a microSD Card
- 5-inch IPS LCD display with 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 16MP primary camera + 5MP front camera without flash
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 Octa Core processor
- 4G connectivity
- 4000mAh battery
Overall, the phone works easy for an average user with amazing performance dotted with a long-lasting battery as well. The price of Nokia C9 smartphone in India is around Rs.14,000 in India.
Xiaomi Redmi 4
Xiaomi is one of the industry leaders in today’s time, and people wait for a Redmi phone launch. It is because they get more advanced features at a lower price. The Redmi 4 is a sizzling smartphone from the company that’s loaded with some spectacular features. Have a look:
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, expandable up to 128GB via a microSD Card
- 5.0-inch Full HD display with 720 x 1280 pixels
- 13MP primary camera + 5MP selfie camera without flash
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 64-bit 1.4 GHz Octa Core processor
- 4G connectivity
- 4100mAh battery
On the whole, the Xiaomi Redmi 4 works like a charm even if you need it for general use or gaming and other purposes. There are no lags and heating issues also. And the 4100mAh battery can last for the entire day even on a higher use. The Xiaomi Redmi 4 is affordably priced in India at around Rs.11,000.
You went through the features of Xiaomi Redmi 4 and Nokia C9. We will place our bet on the Xiaomi Redmi 4 as it offers the latest specs for a lower price.
Buy your next smartphone at No Cost EMI
If you are ready to buy your next smartphone among the Xiaomi Redmi 4 and Nokia C9, you can do that on No Cost EMI and without poking holes in pockets.
What is No Cost EMI?
The No Cost EMI means that you only need to pay an exact price of a phone per month without paying anything extra. You can also know more about what is No Cost EMI? from the below example.
Example – let’s say you want to buy the Xiaomi Redmi 4 whose price is Rs.11,000 for a tenor of 9 months. In this case, you will pay only Rs.1,222 x 9 months and nothing additional.
Hence, compared with other EMI payment modes, you can end up enjoying savings. The facility is available on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network and to users with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
How to shop for the latest mobile phones at No Cost EMI
- Step into one of the 60,000+ local stores in 1300+ cities in India across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- Select your desired smartphone and swipe the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card like the debit or credit card
- Take away your phones at No Cost EMI
How to shop at easy EMIs without a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
- Walk into a partner outlet in your city on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Select your phone
- Submit your KYC document along with a cancelled cheque
- Get approval for the quick in-store financing
- Use the loan limit to start shopping at EMIs even without the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
Hence, what are you still waiting for? Bid adieu to your budget woes and fulfil all wishes by shopping 1 million+ useful products on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
Bajaj Finserv also offers sizzling pre-approved deals on a personal loan, EMI finance, business loan, and beyond. Such deals are presented to make your overall loan processing and other things easier and less time-consuming.
To check out your pre-approved loan offers, you can share some basic details such as your name and mobile number right away!