CACHE Training in Dubai: Visa Application Tips


Working in Dubai as a teacher seems to be an ideal and practical move if you want to enhance your career path in whichever industry you are from. Dubai has become one of the promise lands as far as employment opportunities are concerned since its job market is obviously performing very well. This is why many skilled workers and experienced professionals from different parts of the globe are moving to this wonderful emirate in hopes of establishing a better career and life.

If you have immediate plan to move for CACHE in Dubai purposes, you should familiarize yourself with several important information like visa application and work permit requirements. In order to have a smoother and hassle-free travel to Dubai, it is a must that you know all information regarding UAE immigration.

Dubai visa application

Before you travel to Dubai, make it to a point that you have checked your visa requirements and that you have a valid visa. If you are a citizen of the GCC nations of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, then you will not be required to apply for visa to travel to United Arab Emirates (UAE).

However, if you are a citizen of specific nations, you only need to obtain visa when you arrive at Dubai International Airport. Upon arriving at the Immigration, your passport will be stamped with a 30-day visit visa for free, and if you wish to extend it, you have to pay for additional charges. If you are nationality of any of these countries, you are eligible for this visa application set-up: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Vatican City.

How to get Dubai work permit

Working in Dubai if you are a foreign national is relatively easy as long as you already have a job offer from a company or if you have already obtained a labor card. Your first priority in getting a labor card is to have a residential permit. You can obtain residential permit if someone in UAE can legally sponsor you. A person can legally sponsor you if he or she is a relative of yours or a company that has committed to employ you. When you already have a residential permit, it is when you become eligible to apply for labor card. In Dubai, a labor card permits you to obtain employment.

Dubai moving tips

If you are already sure about CACHE in Dubai, logic will dictate you to prepare way ahead of time. It is not recommended to prepare on the last minute because you will likely miss on certain things. This is why it is important to contact movers at least a month before your travel. Get estimates from different movers in order to know how much you have to spend and save for it ahead of time. Make sure however that you disclose all the items you will move so the movers can make arrangements without hassle. It is ideal to only bring personal items that you are necessary for your Dubai life. Avoid moving with you unnecessary items especially if you have limited space in your Dubai apartment.

Working in Dubai can be a refreshing experience especially if you are used to working in Western countries. If you are up to new challenges and opportunities, UAE is your most practical choice.

Leave a Reply

Back To Top